One of the best parts of waking up.
- 4 ripe bananas
- 6 cups filtered water
- 4 tbs chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
- 2 tbs coconut chips
- 1 tbs raw honey
- I prefer to mix the chia seeds and the filtered water in a 500 ml airtight jar.
- I Stir the mixture, let it sit for a few minutes, then I stir again.
- Once I made my chia jelly, I put it in the fridge and let it sit a few hours, or preferably overnight, so the chia seeds can absorb the full amount of water.
- (They soak up 10 times their weight in water.)
- Before using the jelly, I give it another good shake.
- Slice two bananas to each portion.
- Dredged with ceylon cinnamon.
- Add the chia seed jelly.
- Top it with coconut chips and raw honey.
- Mix it and enjoy!