Delicious bread that is full of goodness.
- 500 g freshly ground buckwheat flour
- pure filtered water
- sun dried tomatoes
- diced carrots
- green pitted olives
- cayenne pepper
- We use enameled tray greased with coconut oil.
- Sprinkle buckwheat flour and sprinkle spices mix.
- Slicing the carrots, the sun dried tomatoes and the pitted green olives.
- Mixing all with the buckwheat flour together in a bowl.
- Adding the spices.
- Pouring water into the dry ingredients.
- Mixing well until getting a smooth, sticky dough.
- Placing the dough into the greased enameled baking tray in the center of your oven.
- Bake time 30-40 minutes or until the bread has darkened slightly.
- *The buckwheat flour makes the bread quite dense and the crust very crispy so if you want a slightly softer crust then wrap the bread in a tea towel as it cools.
- *I love it topped with sliced avocado and tomatoes, dipped into blended olives, parsley, onion, avocado and spices, or sliced and eaten warm fresh out of the oven.