Sweet treat with Honey, Walnuts & Cinnamon
- 700gr. organic butternut squash - peeled and sliced of equal small parts
- 3 to 4 organic raw walnuts cracked and crumbed
- 1 tsp organic ceylon cinnamon
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 1 glass clean filtered water
- I steam the butternut squash for 20 min.
- And then I leave it for ca 10 min to cool.
- In this time I crack and crumble the walnuts in to the bowl.
- I pour the butternut squash in to the bowl on the nuts.
- I sprinkle with the cinnamon, bestrew with the honey and mix everything with a spoon.
- In fall and winter I love to eat steamed butternut squash for breakfast. Every now and then I like to have it also as a dinner.