Delicious bread that is full of goodness.
This buckwheat bread is a real food treat made from all-natural ingredients. It is one of those simply genius recipes that’s hard to believe until you try it. Organic, dairy free, yeast free, gluten free, wheat free, and rich in fibre. It’s so nutritious, delicious and made with much LOVE. My hubby’s specialty, and I am a little obsessed with this bread. Enjoy.
30 – 40 MINUTES
500 g freshly ground buckwheat flour
pure filtered water
sun dried tomatoes
green pitted olives
spices mix :
1. We use enameled tray greased with coconut oil.
Sprinkle buckwheat flour and sprinkle spices mix.
2. Slicing the carrots, the sun dried tomatoes and the pitted green olives.
3. Mixing all with the buckwheat flour together in a bowl.
4. Adding the spices.
5. Pouring water into the dry ingredients.
6. Mixing well until getting a smooth, sticky dough.
7. Placing the dough into the greased enameled baking tray in the center of your oven.
8. Bake time 30-40 minutes or until the bread has darkened slightly.
9. The buckwheat flour makes the bread quite dense and the crust very crispy so if you want a slightly softer crust then wrap the bread in a tea towel as it cools.
I love it topped with sliced avocado and tomatoes, dipped into blended olives, parsley, onion, avocado and spices, or sliced and eaten warm fresh out of the oven.
Other Popular Posts
One of the best parts of waking up.
Climbing to 2.128 m.
The importance of water purification.
The reasons why I don’t use bottled water.
Nature’s beauty after a brief spring rain.
How to buy safer and toxic free nail polish.